Jesus, Israel's promised Messiah, died for our sins that so we can live forever.
Because of Jesus'
- life (where He lived in perfect obedience to God)
- cross (where He offered himself to forgive sins)
- death (where He died the death we deserve)
- resurrection (where He rose bodily from the grave to prove God's promises are true)
- ascension (where He ascended into the heavens to intercede for us)
- sending of the Spirit (where He empowers us to bear witness to these things)
- and soon return (when He descends back to the earth to restore all things; our bodies and the earth)
Anyone who repents of their sin and believes this news will be raised from the dead to live forever in the Kingdom of God, where Jesus is King and sin and death are no more.
Dive deeper into the gospel here: https://tonkawaclc.com/series/167290--the-apostolic-witness